ShowMyPC's widely used screen sharing service is perfect for business professionals worldwide, who need to access and manage multiple PC’s and devices remotely. Whether they work on the go, from home or at various office locations, many people rely on this remote access software.
ShowMyPC offers a number of private hosted plans for companies to host multiple meetings on their own servers. Here are just a few of the features from ShowMyPC’s private server packages:
Unlike many similar services, a private server package from ShowMyPC offers a low cost lifetime license. This means no monthly fees to worry about, simply pay the one off price and you and your employees will have access to the software and its features forever.
ShowMyPC software is custom to your needs, and the user is in full control of choosing the features of the software. Small, medium and large businesses can customize the service they want to get maximum effect with a minimal cost. The differing packages vary in price, and can allow users to conduct 2 to an unlimited amount of screen meetings at any one time. This makes the screen sharing and remote support services extremely cost effective for every business.
Fast, Private Server
The private plans allow businesses to use their own fast, private servers which allow all communication to stay within the company network, and enable the remote access software to work quickly and more efficiently.
Any business or individual can request a free trial of ShowMyPC’s software, to test the server and software entirely. With just a 7 minute setup, the fully functional trial software works on any Mac, Windows or Linux computer.
There are many other advantageous features of the private server packages, such as Free Hosted Shared Folder, File Transfer and Free Conference Calls. Companies have nothing to lose by requesting a free trail from ShowMyPC and testing out the benefits of this innovative software for businesses.
[ view entry ] ( 146 views ) | permalink | print article | related link | ( 2.3 / 30 )
Public speaking and presenting can be really tough, especially in unfamiliar situations or in a huge room with strangers. It can be daunting and overwhelming, but there are simple steps you can follow to ensure the presentation goes to plan and achieves whatever goal it was set out to. From preparation to delivery, with the right research and confidence it is easy to secure that sales pitch or impress colleagues.
Read on for the secrets to a successful presentation.
1. Know the Purpose
When preparing the presentation, identify the purpose of it and what you want the audience to gain after watching and listening to your presentation. This is the first rule of a great presentation, to make sure you impart the right knowledge and stay on track of the topic matter. Then ask yourself through the preparation stage, what will keep audience engagement and what will they get out of sitting through your presentation?
2. Embrace the technology available
The use of computers and projectors has changed the way we present in the 21st century, and if used well they improve the overall experience for the audience. If you are technologically savvy, your skills can greatly enhance a presentation. Research the latest advancements for businesses, such as screen sharing services and remote online demonstrations. These services have the power to change the way we present to clients and conduct meetings, as people at computer screens anywhere in the world can watch your presentation as it unfolds.
3. Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking
If you are anxious or uneasy when it comes to public speaking then be sure that you are not alone. It is society’s number one fear, and even great speakers such as Churchill experienced speech anxiety. The trick to tackling this fear is working on delivery skills as public speaking is a skill; not a talent. Self confidence, plenty of rehearsal and taking deep breaths when you feel nervous are essential. Remember this key point – even though inside you are terrified, it won’t be obvious to the audience. Speak slowly and clearly and they will not be aware you are an anxious public speaker. If you panic and forget your script, just carry on – they have no idea what your script is.
4. Review your presentation afterwards
When it is all over, take a moment to review the experience and take notes on how to improve. If necessary you could also ask for feedback, on your strong points and areas for improvement for the next time you need to deliver an important presentation.
[ view entry ] ( 256 views ) | permalink | print article | related link | ( 2.8 / 83 )
Fortunately, we offer a very competitively priced Access Home Or Office PC product, with a wide gamut of features to cater to your specific requirements:
- Access your Home or Office computer from anywhere
- Reboot a remote PC, Access and Manage multiple unattended PCs
- Access from any mobile device
- Windows RDP Support across firewalls
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8
- Track Lost or Stolen PCs
Plans start as low as $2/Month/PC and additional discounts are available for yearly subscriptions.
See details here.
[ view entry ] ( 192 views ) | permalink | print article | related link | ( 2.7 / 96 )
remote support and web conferencing service ShowMyPC have selected a few tips to help you on your way to becoming a successful entrepreneur of the 21st century.
• Keep up with technology: This is a huge element in growing a successful business. It’s also important to keep financially savvy within the high-tech world, as it’s not always beneficial to spend half of your profit on a new system. Learn how to take advantage of technology; pinpoint what you need and what would improve your company’s performance, and only invest if it will make a huge impact. For example, ShowMyPC provides free and low cost tools to entrepreneurs and SMB owners, helping them connect from home or the office.
• Get the right tools for the job: Many small businesses run from home, which can be a disadvantage if you need a meeting location. Our software includes a screen sharing device, perfect for pitching your new winning idea from different locations. It also allows remote PC access, so if you do have offices at home and in other locations, you can access the files on the computer you need even if it is miles away. Low cost quality software like this is a good investment for small businesses and entrepreneurs, as it will always be useful for business liaisons and communications.
• Become a shameless self-promoter: This doesn’t mean be obnoxious or over confident in your liaisons, but if you are the sole member of your new company then you have to take charge and advantage of an array of marketing tools. If you don’t advertise or promote your wonderful new brand or product, then nobody in the world will know about it. Online advertising and marketing can be hugely successful, but always think outside the box – you are an entrepreneur after all, think of creative ideas to promote and sell what you do.
• Work to establish a ‘money can’t buy’ good reputation: This can only be acquired by being an honest businessman or woman; offering consistency, reliability and trust is the only way to earn a good reputation. In time, through word of mouth and online association in terms of reviews and blogs, this can only lead to growing success for you and your business. On the other hand, a bad reputation is the beginning of the end for most businesses, unless it can be quickly turned around – so be sure to provide top quality service to clients at all times.
These are just a few of many characteristics and important steps to take in the business of becoming a successful entrepreneur. There are many we haven’t mentioned, from the art of multi-tasking to the importance of ousting the competition – but these few are the most important for beginners and self starters. We wish you every success in your business endeavors.
[ view entry ] ( 261 views ) | permalink | print article | related link | ( 2.8 / 99 )
We all have those moments when we wish we could be more productive but sometimes, it can be hard to know where to start. If too many distractions are sapping your productivity, try these tips to get your day or week back on track:
1. Set a time limit on meetings: Setting a time limit on meetings where possible means that you and other participants will stay on topic, clear and concise. You can also cut down on travel time and commuting by using a meeting and remote support solution like Show My PC so you can stay in your office and be straight back to work the instant the meeting ends.
2. Identify when you work best: Some people are certain that the morning is the best time of the day while others really hit their stride as night falls. In order to be more productive, you first need to identify when you work best. If you are a morning person, schedule the important tasks for that window when you are most alert and motivated. Likewise, if you work better in the evening, deal with non critical issues earlier in the day such as checking emails.
3. Focus on what matters: To be the best at what you do, you need to spend more time doing what you do best. That means focusing your energy on your key skills and delegating everything else. This focus is what sets the successful apart and is the easiest way to optimize your day. Have someone else run your errands and do the things you don’t need to do personally and see how your productivity soars simply by virtue of the fact you’re focusing on what you actually need to do, free of meaningless distractions.
4. Set interruption times: Your team will have questions to fire at you all day but having a revolving door can mean you spend more time trying to pick up where you left off then actually completing the task. Constant interruptions interrupt thought processes which means it can take a lot longer than it takes to deliver the response to get your grove back. Schedule interruption times so that colleagues can only ask questions at certain times of the day. This means all queries can be dealt with at once rather than throughout the day.
5. Make time for what you love: Whatever your passion in life, whether it’s playing a sport or just watching it, cooking a meal or dining out at a hot new restaurant, make time to do what you love. When you have a lot on you can feel that you must stay at your desk to grind through the list but in reality, you become less productive not more. Taking regular breaks to do the things you enjoy tops up energy levels and gives your brain a rest, making you more productive when you get back to the office.
[ view entry ] ( 426 views ) | permalink | print article | related link | ( 2.9 / 230 )