Screen Sharing APIIf you would like to integrate ShowMyPC with your application or web site, here are some capabilities you get. From your application we provide language independent runtime options on Windows and Java based options for Mac and Linux.
This documents applies to ShowMyPC meetings software primarily.
This document is intended to be used by Software developers looking to integrating Screen Sharing into custom applications or websites.
Change and Customize Screen Sharing the way you wantGet alerts for Support Session in your email or phone. No passwords to exchange.
Generate random password with the specified length.
Auto start support application with Predefined Password.
Customize the application title with your Company Name or Phone Number.
Hide or Show any button on the application.
With our active development and release cycles, you may request additional features.
Integrating with .NET, C, C++, VB, JavaIf you are integrating using .NET, C, C++, VB, Java, any other language or simply calling from HTML link:
1) Subscribe or Purchase one of the products or ask for trial.
2) Ask for a API zip bundle for your account.
3) You may pre-build the application and bundle with your application (ask support for licensing) or build it dynamically and download and run.
4) On Windows you may use the settings.ini file bundled with our application to dynamically configure and then launch the program using an external shell call.
5) From your application you can make external shell call to execute the application and terminate.
To use API: Purchase or get trial for one of the productsSubscribers to Business, Enterprise or Private Plans can request support for these options.
Technical DetailsThe Windows or Java application can be customized by sending the following parameters via the URL or settings.ini on windows. A typical ShowMyPC java URL looks like this.
The following parameters can be set in the settings.ini or used from the URL or from your account settings.
Let us know, if you want to add other options or see something that is missing here.
Contact Support with your basic requirements/usage and we will provide you with a timeline and estimates.