Premium Meetings and Support
Remote support meets the needs of millions of businesses worldwide since it helps companies achieve their business and financial goals faster and more efficiently. Our remote computer access application can boost productivity and improve profitability by cutting down costs in various arenas of your business. The application is completely secure and reliable.
As a Premium user you can customize your account in many ways.
Automatically email this password to yourself.
Add Logo, change title, get Conference Call Number.
The remote users getting support will NOT have to give you the 14 digit passwords.
Default password length is 4 digits.This password length can be configured from 2 digits to 10 digits.
Screen Sharing for Online Presentations, and restrictive firewalls where viewers can simply watch using standard browser.
Anyone allowed can view the broadcast without the need of any plug in or download, purely browser based.
Broadcast your screen to provide Powerpoint presentations, meetings and demonstrations online.
For Premium Meetings make sure all the users(Host and Viewers) go to your private website e.g. (mydomain274.showmypc.com)
1. To share your desktop, click on link 'Show My PC' and click Show My PC Now.
2. Give shorter password (or auto email) to remote viewers.
3. To View Remote PC, launch 'View Remote PC' or 'Full application' and click View Remote PC
4. Enter the shorter password to connect.
See more features.
How to start Free Instant Meeting?
How to Schedule meetings using Microsoft Outlook?
How to Start a Premium Scheduled meeting (with your chosen password)?
Premium Version: How to Attend a Scheduled Meeting?
Free Version: How to Attend a Scheduled Meeting?
Premium Web ConferencingPremium users can do Screen Sharing, Chat, Whiteboard, Web Cam and Phone Conference all in a single meeting.
As a Premium user you start a Web Conferencing with multiple users.
Users can join you from Windows, Mac, or Linux.
Users can call in using regular telephone line (US, Canada, Local/Long Distance).
Web Conferencing is available with both Meetings and Broadcasting packages.
How to start Web Conferencing?1. Decide a date and time to start. Decide a unique room name. e.g. 'Daily Morning Meeting 3496'
2. Send the above info along with your ShowMyPC web site link and ask the remote users to Click on 'Room Chat Whiteboard'.
3. Host can first join the meeting and post the conference call phone number in chat.
4. On your web site look for 'Conference Call Number' to use ShowMyPC provided conference number.
5. Participating users will enter the room name and their name to join.
6. Any user who shares screen can post the password for viewers in this secured chat.
See more features.
Screen Sharing from a Mac OS X, Linux or WindowsShowMyPC provides a Java based cross platform version which works on a Mac, Linux or Windows.
View from Mac, Linux or PC
Cross Platform ModeShowMyPC provides a way to screen share on any platform that supports standard Java (Mac, Linux, or Windows)
Screen sharing may currently be a slower in the Cross Platform mode on some Operating Systems.
View Remote Screen from Android Device
Verified OnVersion:Android Gingerbread, ICS, Honeycomb. 4.2.2, 4.1, 4.0, 3.2, 2.3, 2.2, 2.1.
Devices: All Google Nexus, Samsung Tablets, Samsung S 2/3, should work on most other modern Android tablets and devices.
View Remote Screen from iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Verified OnThe app is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
It is optimized for iPhone 5, and requires iOS 4.3 or later.