Why Use Monitoring?
- Hosted monitoring enables instant setup and no costly software to install or maintain.
- Instant alerts to get notified immediately if your site is down.
- 24/7 access to Uptime History.
- Monitoring Frequency Starting at 1 min.
- Monitor http, https, ssh, ping requests.
- Access one week of history on the monitors.
- Analyze your site uptime, and improve as you have a window into the past performance of your website.
How do I add Monitors?
Currently, this feature is available only to subscribers of our Online Meetings and Remote Support product.
You can access the Monitor features from your account dashboard.
How can I get an overview of my Monitors?
You can visit the Monitor dashboard to get an overview of your monitors, and to see the status of your current monitors in a graphical format.
You can visit the Uptime Report section of the Monitor functionality to see history of your monitors.
How do I know when there is a problem with my website?
You will receive instant email notifications about any issues with your website based on your monitor alert rules configuration.
[ view entry ] ( 18 views ) | permalink | print article | related link | ( 2.9 / 37 )